Skip to main content

Reply to ""Can Top-Rated Seller Program Help eBay?""

We've been a power seller on eBay for several years now, and I feel like most do here. It's a little ridiculous and hurts the customer service driven, hard-working, and experienced Power Sellers. Who does eBay think had the biggest impact for their company all these years prior to the Top-Rated program? It certainly wasn't an average joe selling rummage items every couple of weeks.

Since the insertion of the Top-Rated Program, we've noted a decrease in sales of 76% for October Sales. And almost that same percentage in October as compared to September. We even have the sole best prices and most sold items on eBay for one particular product that we carry. And now even that is no longer a factor.

I've always been displeased with the ridiculous fees that eBay takes from us. And this is just my opinion, but we overlook that due to eBay's marketing and sales they ultimately generate for you. With this new Top-Rated seller program, the people who really helped eBay grow, and prosper to this point, are going to get the shaft. This is simply the truth.

We've had no other option but to invest into a company website off eBay, and at a time when we did not need to go through those changes, let alone spend the money at this time during the year. All this is right after we spent thousands to expand and create a bigger and better eBay store. Now we've taken lots of items off, and honestly, aren't really too concerned about our eBay store anymore. That's pretty sad.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.