Skip to main content

Reply to ""Can Top-Rated Seller Program Help eBay?""

What makes me really angry is that a year ago eBay promoted the heck out of selling overseas. As a Powerseller I can not count the emails I received encouraging me to start selling overseas....well gues what I did and with success only NOW I get to pay dearly for that with this new program. I have consisent DSR's of 4,9 and that's NOT an easy task selling overseas.......and then comes the latest eBay slap in my face that I have not recovered from: My powerseller icon/ stauts is mostly gone and while I have over 7000 ratings, 100% feedback, high high DSR's I DO NOT qualify for top rated seller because sales outside of the US do NOT count. I could spit fire I am so angry. I worked my behind off to get the DSR's selling overseas. I qualify in every category that's required EXCEPT......I do not have enough sales in the US. All the while I am a reigistered US Seller that has paid my "dues" in the thousands and thousands every year, spotless feedback and what do I get...a swift kick in the rear.
Having been on Eaby for 11 years I have recovered from several kicks in the gut by eBay over the years but how to "fix" this one....I am not sure...so now my merchandise is dug under, can't be found and all that while I have perfect DSR's and ratings....now isn't that great.
And Yes I do own eBay stock and it makes me furious....
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.