Skip to main content

Reply to ""Can Top-Rated Seller Program Help eBay?""

quote:
i am a top-rated seller only because i must let the buyers abuse me, lie to me, cheat me, and in some instances steal from me. all because ebay will do nothing to help.

Yep...that's exactly how it works. The only reason I have 100% feedback is for the VERY SAME reasons. I have been threatened into refunding money in unwarranted situations, I have been threatend to return money when I knew full and well the customer received their items, I've been subject to numerous charge backs through Paypal with NO recourse and NO chance for me...loosing the money, the item, the shipping and then pay fees on top of that.

I have been threatened with negatvie feedback versus giving the buyer money. I have contacted what once was Power Seller support, Trust & Safety and guess what....none of those features help the Seller.

Amazingly enough the Seller who pays Thousands of Dollars in fees get's kicked to the curb on every corner of this road.

And to be honest...after 11 years of this I wonder about myself....how dense am I that I still write these notes knowing full and well that NO ONE @ Ebay gives a hoot about any of this - NO ONE!

The ONLY reason eBay is able to do this is because there is still no other auction site that makes eBay any worthwhile competition. If there was...my bet would be that the majority of oldtimers like me with 11 plus years on eBay would be gone to the other site over night.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.