Skip to main content

Reply to "Can you guys spare some prayers"

THanks guys!
Donna: The L5-L6 was a "fractured vertebrae" that probable happened towards the end of his growth spurt, thats what the dr said then. This time, we arent sure what it is. The dr or whoever saw him in the ER just said that there was something there causing the pain, just didnt know what (it was a chest xray, not a back one). But he isnt a candidate for surgery. My husband is a big guy, 6'1, 300lbs and very broad. The last dr we saw said he would be too scared to do surgery because he would rip back open. So if it is a herniated disc, then your friends surgery sounds perfect. Whats is the recovery time?
Betty: We know that God has us in his hands. Thats why I am not even out searching for a job, because I know that God will cover us. We have lived off very little income in the past 10 years and there were times when we had $20 for groceries (had just 2 kids at the time) and had no money for cable.. but we made it through and are stronger for it. So I know God can heal my husband in a heartbeat and he can get back to work without pain. God can also bless my ebay venture enough where I can still do that and he can be home. Nothing is beyond Gods reach. I have faith. Steph
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.