Skip to main content

Reply to "Can you roll back the changes? This isn't working!"

Mike -- In my Service Request, I explained to you that many of us don't have state-of-the-art systems or the same speed Internet connections that you have in California. Your form reply was to "try again." Well, I did last evening. Loading about 135 images took nearly 45 minutes, whereas it used to take about 2 minutes, and my computer system could do little else while your new lister was working. That was using Explorer. When I tried to used Firefox, all I got was the JAVA logo and nothing else, leaving me unable to list at all with Firefox. Why can't users like myself, who had had efficient, satisfactory service in the past, continue to use the listers that provided that service? I have no need to see images when I'm uploading them. You should answer this question via my Service Request and here on the forum so others can better understand why you've stuck us with a tremendous downgrade. Or is Auctiva only for United States users with state-of-the-art systems and high speed Internet connections? So it would seem.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.