Skip to main content

Reply to "Canadian buyer"

Tennie,

Sure you can copy whatever you would like from my listings...I certainly have no secrets. Wink

Basically what I do on my listings since MOST of my items weigh under a pound (clothing) is that I have a sheet listing out postage fees for the US, Canada, UK/Europe, and Asia/Australia. My little chart actually goes by ounces and I just look at that when I weigh and list an item. AFter the postal rates changed, I went to usps.com and looked up the postal rates for the different weights going to each of the countries. On most of my postage fees, there is a small handling fee (maybe 50-75 cents) but that is about all. You can decide how much of a fee you want to add to your postage and then state the total in the auction.

I do understand about not wanting to drive to the post office. I have twin 4 year old girls and I HATE dragging them with me. So I went to the post office and picked up customs forms (white and green) along with Priority envelopes. Since most of my international items go First Class International, I just fill out the forms at home and then take them to the post office so I am not filling anything there. Once you do it a few times, it really does get to be old hat. You can even say in your TOS that you only ship internationally on certain days. I only have auctions ending on Sunday and Thursdays so Fridays and Mondays are my drive to the post office days typically.

Again, I hope that helps. Good luck!

Marcia
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.