Skip to main content

Reply to "Canadian buyer"

quote:
Originally posted by marciay96:
Tennie,

Sure you can copy whatever you would like from my listings...I certainly have no secrets. Wink

Basically what I do on my listings since MOST of my items weigh under a pound (clothing) is that I have a sheet listing out postage fees for the US, Canada, UK/Europe, and Asia/Australia. My little chart actually goes by ounces and I just look at that when I weigh and list an item. AFter the postal rates changed, I went to usps.com and looked up the postal rates for the different weights going to each of the countries. On most of my postage fees, there is a small handling fee (maybe 50-75 cents) but that is about all. You can decide how much of a fee you want to add to your postage and then state the total in the auction.
Marcia

Do you insure your packages? Thats what my main concern is....

Also, what is the deal about the buyer paying customs charges on the package? I sold a $2.99 toy, so I doubt if there was much there, but previously I sold a $30.00 dress (not through EBAY)...is she going to have to pay customs on it? I didn't even think of insuring delivery for the dress, and when I found that insurance was going to be $16.00 on the $2.99 toy, I didn't do that either. I asked both of the buyers to please email me when the items arrived, but its been over two weeks and haven't heard from either of them.

Someone mentioned buying insurance through Auctiva???? Haven't found that area yet.

Tenny
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.