Skip to main content

Reply to "Canadian buyer"

quote:
If the toy is lost in the wilds of Canada,

Sorry...had to chuckle at that one! We are actually quite civilised way up here in the frozen North!

Our limit before we have to pay Customs Duty + Taxes when we receive something in Canada is $20.00 CDN. You may have the occassional person ask you to mark as a gift...don't do it. I agree that it would be a good idea to put a short para in your listings stating that all Taxes and Customs Fees are the responsibilty of the Buyer.

We send all over the world and have done since 2002. I can honestly say that we only have had one buyer who could be considered an "International" problem and she was from the same Continent and just too impatient!

Today we are sending several parcels to Australia, Korea, Japan & sell quite a bit to England too. Our latest bidder is from Norway.

My advice ( and like I say to my kids..you can either take my advice or chuck it out the window) get some forms from the Post Office, fill them out at home and then sit back and enjoy all your new Buyers and I can guarantee you will make new friends!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.