Skip to main content

Reply to "Cancellation"

You can also choose "calculated shipping" instead of "flat rate" or "pickup only". Then you would enter the size and weight of the package(This opens up when you check that option) and when someone is looking at your item they would get a shipping calculator for that size and weight from your zip code to theirs. Also you would want to be sure to go to the vey bottom of the shipping area and put in an amount for Packaging & Handleing fee. You should do this no matter if you use Flat Rate or Calculated Rate. This is whatever you have to pay for your time, cost of boxes etc. Unless it is a large item, usually a buck will cover it. This will then be added to whatever the calculated postage is when they use the shipping calculator. Be sure when you are weighing your items, that you weigh it in the box you are shipping it in. The box can add a lot to the shipping weight. Also you might look into Pitney Bowes for a meter. They usually have a 3 month free trial. I do that and then just put my packages on top of my car in garage with a note in the mailbox to pick up packages and my mailman takes them daily and I never have to go to the post office.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.