Skip to main content

Reply to "Cannot access templates"

Here's my rant to support a few minutes ago. We'll see what they say:

OK, you guys already know about the templates not working. But have you been notified of templates not showing up in saved listings? My problem is that I have several saves listings that have been used before, with my custom template, that all of a sudden do not have the template attached to them anymore. Shouldn't be a big problem, right? Until I select those to list again, assuming they are still intact, and lo and behold half of the information for the items is gone once it hits ebay! This is a huge problem in that my logos, terms, shipping info etc. are not available to the buyers. If nobody buys my items because they don't have the info they need, who pays for that? Me! I pay the listing fees for items I know will sell but don't because critical information is missing from the listing due to the templates not being there. This is wrong and needs to be fixed so it never happens again.

You guys have a great system but you need to find a way to test your improvements outside of the live environment. Every single time something goes wrong with an update or change the community boards light up like a christmas tree with complaints. This is not the way the system should be. If I were working for ebay I would be wondering what you guys are doing. After all, ebay funds your program. Don't you think you have some responsibility to make it work flawlessly? It makes the sellers upset, it makes buyers wary and it makes ebay look bad when they system does not function the way it is intended.

I'd be curious to hear the response to this. I think it is in Auctiva's best interest to address the issues that I, and so many others, present to you. It might also be a good idea for some of your staff to participate in the community boards. If anything it would give a sense of good will to those whose only outlet is to vent their frustrations there.

So what do you say guys? Can it be done? Will the problems ever be corrected?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.