Skip to main content

Reply to "Cannot list anything using Auctiva?"

quote:
Originally posted by Sell-it-Now_Auction-Express:
.....then move to another listing site! the community boards are for helping and answering questions....if you are just wanting to complain, FILE A REQUEST TICKET and get your problem resolved if you insist it is the site. or, you can leave! there are lots of sites out there, i've worked with them, and Auctiva IS the best one i've come across. i've complained too when i first started here, but i've "been on the other side" and it SUCKS! so i'm back and VERY appreciative of all the good stuff that is here that they offer for free.

i've had NO issues listing with auctiva in several, several weeks....and i'm a powerseller and all i do all day long is list to feebay, so i would definitely notice any *hiccups* or glitches with the site. any hour of the day, i'm logged on working....the only issues i've had, is my browsers. i've noticed that IE 7 has been going to error msg's a lot saying i'm not connected to the internet or some other excuse, but i have cable internet and i'm ALWAYS online, so i know that wasn't the issue. i switched over to mozilla, issue solved. when mozilla would mess up, i'd switch back to IE 7...

so, file your request ticket already, i was just trying to offer some help, sorry. sheesh!

That's real helpful. I don't know who made you the Moderator of this board that can tell me to leave, but I have every right to express my frustrations when the same issue keeps happening over and over. I happen to have been looking for HELP with this matter, but COMPLAIN because there is none. If the only resolutions to this problem are to 1. switch browsers, 2. list ahead ebay busy times, or 3. try to get into site with other server addresses - btw, all of which you don't know you need to do until you've spent the time on a listing and it doesn't go through - then perhaps I do need to look for another listing service. BUT, that will be for me to decide...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.