Thank you for your response. I was beginning to think I was the only one and it's kinda lonely out here, :-). I did get a response from Auctiva last night and at first they could not duplicate the problem. They finally were able to. I was told the problem was being submitted to their fix it people. He told me if I used Firefox I wouldn't have that problem as it is a problem with my internet browser, I have windows. I downloaded Firefox and what a mess! I quickly removed it from my computer. I did during the time I was talking with him find, by accident, the work around you mentioned. Guess we, like you and me, really smart people can find those things, LOL! Anyway, they seem to know it's a problem. Not sure how hard they are working on it. What I don't understand is why other people aren't complaining. If it's an IE problem you would think it would bother a lot of people. Funny it worked correctly one day then not the next. We will see but in the mean time, thank you for your info as it is the only way around it at the moment.