Skip to main content

Reply to "cannot seem to delete profiles"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Tom T.:
You can remove all your profiles individually, then delete your master. Or edit your master and remove them from being used in your master, then delete them.

Hi Tom, Thank you for your reply. I understand what you're saying here...I did a pitiful job of explaining my problem in the previous post, however. Let's try again: I imported my listings from eBay, then I created a shipping profile and a checkout profile, and finally a master profile. I wanted to start over, so I deleted the master profile, then the checkout profile. But when I got to the shipping profile, I received an error message that I cannot delete the profile because it relies on a master profile. But there is no master profile...I already deleted it!

I get the same error when I try to delete the imported listings because apparently when they were imported, they were all assigned to be a profile of one kind or another. For example: I have 6 listings imported, 2 of them are marketing profiles, 2 are shipping profiles, etc. I don't know if this has anything to do with it because, after all, I already deleted the master profile, so why can't I delete them?
HELP!

Thanks again...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.