Skip to main content

Reply to "Change or keep my current domain?"

quote:
Originally posted by artfuldeb:
Hello, I'm new to this board. I have a question about my current domain. I have a web site and domain set up thru yahoo, this website was created when I had a brick and mortar antiques mall and is geared to promote the store not sell on line. I have closed after 2 years. I am going to set up a store thru auctiva, been using auctiva for ebay and have been very happy with ease of use. I am still paying a monthly fee to yahoo for a website that is out of date. I figure since it has to be re-done I would like to do that with auctiva, but I am still using the email address attached to the website and I don't want to lose the customers that know that email. I would also like to cut down on expenses and maybe shorten the name. Couldn't find anything this specific in FAQ so I am asking for help here. HELP!!! I want to start my new auctiva store ASAP. Thank you, Deb
Deb, are you interested in using your domain for your off ebay Auctiva Commerce Store or do you mean your Auctiva eBay store?

You can use an existing domain name you already have if you want to. If you go to this page on the Auctiva site it will walk you thru the domain purchase process for either the Auctiva Commerce or Auctiva Store.

http://www.auctiva.com/stores/managedomains.aspx

Note that if you want to change your domain name (e.g.shorten the one you have) that's really the same thing as a new domain name.

Hope this helps.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.