Skip to main content

Reply to "Change to standard templates"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Brent:
In an attempt to make all templates perform virtually the same, we have added these "Description" and "Shipping and Payment" images/text to all. There has been a mjor stink over some of them offering these tags while others do not. The only work around we have for this currently, is to create your own custom template-from exsisting if you like, add the proper Description, Images, Shipping, etc... tags and save the new template. This will remove those images that you do not like. The topic is being reviewed, so that in the future we may be able to provide our customers with a "switch" so they can turn this function on and off as they please. This is not a guarantee but it is being considered. I hope that you find this information useful.

Ugh!

When I was first choosing some templates, I was not thrilled that some had it and some didn't. But I took the layouts into account when choosing templates. For one type of item was I was listing, I liked having all the info together. So I used a nice simple template that had no "description" or "payment" tags. Now the "description" header is almost as big as the logo I am selling.

I guess I have to figure out how to grab the source for the original template and take it out (can we do that?) or change things in my saved listings. Or do I just ride it out in case you change it back??
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.