Skip to main content

Reply to "Change to standard templates"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Brent:
Hi Starrynight,

There are two ways to remove this "Description" image, one is to create a custom template like I discussed earlier in this thread, or two you may wish to list your item, then at eBay you can revise your listing, go in and find the image that you do not wish to use and cut it out. I apologize for the inconvienence until we can find a satisfactory resolution these are the only solutions I can think of currently.

Brent, do you Auctiva guys realize that this is NOT an "inconvenience" for those of us that have hundreds of ads?? How can you expect us to revise every item (when there are hundreds) in eBay? Likewise, even if we create a custom template that avoids the ugly as sin boxes, how can you expect us to edit hundreds of existing ads in Auctiva, even though it might just be a matter of changing the template that the ads use. We picked the specific template(s) we use because we liked the appearance of those templates, and now we are not happy with the way the templates we picked look!You've made a change that was completely unnecessary and will require a ridiculous amount of time for some of us to work around. This is unacceptable.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.