Skip to main content

Reply to "changing photos in an active listing"

Hi,

I find the following to be the easiest way to revise a listing when the revision involves photos or changes to the description:

Note: I tried to make this clear and simple for any of our fellow Auctiva friends that might be new to computers.

Go to your saved listing folder and open the listing you want to edit. Make any revisions that you need including adding or deleting photos. Save the listing.

Go back to the saved listings page and check the box to the left of that listing. Then click the blue box above the listings that says "GET HTML". When the new window opens click "select all". This will highlight all of the text inside the box. Right cick inside the box and click "copy". You can minimze this window or just leave it for now in case you need it again while working in ebay.

Go to ebay, find the listing and click to revise listing. On the next page click "edit description" and you should have a box with the HTML for the listing on the left of the page. Right click inside the box and click "select all". All of the text will be highlighted. Right click the highlighted text and click on "paste". The new HTML you copied from the revised listing has now been inserted. Scoll down and click save changes. The next page will show you the revised listing. Confirm that it is the way you want and scroll down click submit revision. You are done.

Let me know if you need more help.

Terence

COZI COLLECTIBLES
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.