Skip to main content

Reply to "Charge a handling fee or not, what do most of you do?"

Hi JeanieB, Choo, PJ, and of course Missy!
Sorry! Somewhat off-topic here..but Missy mentioned print-cartridge expense, and I can't help myself (hypnotized by your eyes!)

Just in case anyone is still paying thru the nose for ink-carts ~ I have a blatant plug for a wonderful source. I've used em for years, they're out of Phoenix AZ and no..I'm not affiliated in any way (Just as a hugely satisfied customer). I'll state up front that not everyone will benefit as much as I do (depends on the make/model of printer)...but it's definitely worth checking them out. Google Abacus Ink.

Example: For one of the printers I have to maintain, the difference in cost to me is approx. 75% savings over locally available carts. Overall, I achieve an average of about 65-70% savings (over about 11 different printers). Over the past several years, I've researched and replaced several printers with different makes&models just to take advantage of the low-priced cartridges. Haven't had any 3rd-party-ink-related problems that I can remember (over an estimated 200+ replacement cartridges)...and Yes, I have experience with printer repair. Again...sorry for the off-topic post but Choo & Missy mentioned covering 'seller's-costs'. zeb Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.