Skip to main content

Reply to "check this out"

Here's a site I use..
http://www.goofbay.com/

Plus there's another..I'll need to sign into that message board I belong to and get it for you

I bought hubster a Motorola Rokr cell phone in the last month. I used Goofbay to find it. The seller mistyped the proper spelling of the phone as ROCKER..instead of how Motorola spells it..Rockr.

WAIT! The site's partially working. But still check it out.

EDITED TO ADD: As some of you are aware we have been in constant communication with eBay regarding our tools and service to you the general ebay public. eBay have objected to a number of our tools and we have reasoned and tweaked the tools to try to fit in with eBay policies. Unfortunately our API (our programming interface to eBAy) access has been removed and as a direct result, none of our tools now work. We are not sure why eBay has revoked our access without dialogue, it may be because they object more strongly to the tools than they have told us thus far.

We are keen to re-instate our access and re-enable the tools we have, we are therefore asking our community to show their support by adding their email address to our petition that if the need arises and we do not get back our API access we will show them the community solidarity.

Have fun!
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.