Skip to main content

Reply to "Chirstmas in July?"

Hi everyone, as you know I mostly sell collectibles...I save all the christmas stuff I run across all year in boxes and have a huge Christmas Items auction linking all the items together on each auction page...I do this during Thanksgiving week and people seem to eat it up.

I put somewhere in the auction title the actual object name for that auction but with other words I push the entire linked auction. The description always reads like....Huge Christmas items sale 7 days only, all starting at $$ bid regardless of actual value.Then I go through a generic list of things in the entire auction without actually mentioning brand names..if you use brand names ebay will pull the ads.

So instead of saying Hallmark ornaments...I just say Popular Ornaments etc and then put a link saying Click Here to see all the items in the auction, in big letters. I have always had great success with this type auction, selling some things I never would have sold normally. Also many of ther buyers are multiple purchasers.

I just figured I would share anything I have had success with...I figure if it worked for me..it may work for others as well. I have never tried a CIJ sale before...You think it would work? Would anyone be looking for xmas junk?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.