Actually when you first sign up we import all of your active listings, all of your closed listings from the past 30 days and up to five of your most recent closed listings into your Saved Listings folder.
You *can* edit your active listings to include templates and such but it is up to you if you want to go through the work. Here are the steps:
1) Locate your listing in your Saved Listings folder, make any necessary changes, and save.
2) Check the box next to your updated listing in your Saved Listings folder and click the "HTML" link on the right (this is the complete HTML for your listing).
3) Copy the HTML in the popup box.
4) Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
5) Click "Edit Description" then click the "Enter your own HTML" tab.
6) Paste the copied HTML in place of what's there and save your changes.
Hope this helps!