Skip to main content

Reply to "converting templates"

Hello all,

I don't want to jump the gun to much here but I also wanted to start mentioning that somethings are about to change with the release of our 1.5 version tomorrow. In this instance the thing to watch out for, is there will be a few additional tags available, for inserting information into your template. For example, and this is probably the most significant thing to note, the old tag [SHIP_PAY_DETAILS]will no longer exist, but will be replaced by two seperate tags, 1. [SHIPPING], 2.[PAYMENT] as well as the addition of 3.[TERMS_OF_SALE], 4.[ABOUT_ME] and [Contact_Us].

Some of you are or will wonder what this will effect with reguards to your "Shipping and Payment Details". Any of these profiles you saved in the past will be converted to show up under "Terms of Sale". There was no way to convert this previously combined section into two different tags.

Having said this, we hope you realize that our intention was not to create problems for you but rather to increase the abilities for you to market your product and yourselves better.

These new tags will become available by mid day tomorrow when the latest version of the site goes live. One thing to add- This will not affect any of your listing that are already posted or posted before the latest version goes live!
Last edited by auctivabrent
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.