Skip to main content

Reply to "Copy and move listing"

Hi Mike,

I think you misunderstood. I DO already have a 2nd Auctiva account, this is a new one that I haven't yet used. I opened this one to use with my new eBay ID, which I also haven't yet used. So there will be no confusion with the scrolling gallery.

However, I would now like to link my old Auctiva Account (the one with all the listings / profiles / photos attached) to my new eBay ID (as yet unused). This shouldn't be a problem, right ? Just involves getting a new token ?

However, I would then like to associate my new Auctiva account with my old eBay ID. This also shouldn't be a problem, I hope ... just a new token, right ? I currently have only 1 active listing, so I will wait till it's either sold or expires before I do this.

My only concern then, would be that my Auctiva account names will be back-to-front with my eBay IDs, as I have them named the same. Can my Auctiva account names be switched once I've re-created the tokens ? Once they're switched it will be a permanent thing, not periodic.

I hope you can understand what I'm trying to do.

Cheers
Robyn
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.