Skip to main content

Reply to "copy/paste with word"

ChooChooGuy

quote:
I select the text, copy with ctrl-C and paste with ctrl-V into the listing editor.

Actually, this is what I did before I found out about the Paste with Word tool at top of editor and everything didn't keep all the formatting. When using the paste with word is where I see the box where you refer to clean the box that you have to copy text into.

quote:
When the listing editor responds and asks whether I want to clean it up (or something like that anyway) I click 'cancel'. That's right, 'cancel' strange idea of canceling, not the usual implementation of a such a dialogue box button.

I did go through this process before and if I click ok, it pastes, clicking clean the box I think takes out any formatting done in word not sure, but if I try hitting cancel like you suggest, it does nothing for me. Does not paste anything. I did find though that when clicking ok, and depending on which template is chosen, sometimes the formatting sticks and sometimes it's totally different. Not sure if I want to go this route right now with MW until I understand this better. Let me know if I'm not following and should be doing something different. Thanks.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.