Skip to main content

Reply to "copy/paste with word"

I do have it, but prefer Mozilla Firefox.....very fast. When you copy/paste though do you click on the icon at all that has the clipboard with W on it for Word at the top where Item Description is? Through that is where I see some of what your talking about, but it sounds like you strictly just copy/past through MIE and this is where you're getting that message. I'm going to logout and back in using MIE and try and see what happens.

**Ok, I logged out and back in through MIE and I was able to copy/paste, but never got the message you seem to. It just copied right in and I tried it on a couple of different templates and my formatting, font color, etc. seems good except down further where I had everything left justified, it centered it, but that's a quick fix to edit through auctiva. Anyways, I'm going to just start my auction with the way it is and do some experimenting so that I can utilize Word. Let me know if based on what I've tried, if you recommend something else to do. Thanks ChooChooGuy!
Last edited by crjebay
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.