Skip to main content

Reply to "Copyright"

Hi 2purrcats & biscuit Smile

This is what was asked
I agree it does not go into much detail, i expect for obvious reasons

>How can I make it possible to use company logo's of the product we are selling, [ we are selling, note we are selling, ] and place it on our listing?

You need to ask, as has already been said!!

It is the companies logo, or trademark,most are registered as copyright,this is the main feature of any company, try using Macdonalds or Disney's logo or trademark without their permission!!

The inference is on [ a product we are selling ]

That does not sound like a picture of DANDY ANNUAL ON eBAY to me, i might be wrong?

So they want to sell their product, with the correct companies logo on it, this is how it appears to me & how i read it

Would that not be forgery & copyright theft?
Why would they they want a companies logo on something THEY were selling! Eek

Also they ask > Or maybe even some pictures of the product from the company web site

What a hard neck, actually contemplating stealing pictures from a websire, that is why many company pictures have a disabled right click, it is theft

Also not forgetting the company has paid for these pictures,& not by someone like this Do you have a decent quality digital camera?

Often costs many thousands, probably by a firm that even possibly retains the c/r its self, or a shre in it!! as part of the contract
As i said a mine field

Under the circumstances the question was asked this is the correct reply

Unless of course the original poster wants to add more to this statement & really tells us what his plans to do are? Wink
ron
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.