Skip to main content

Reply to "Copyright"

>In fact, those pictures then become MY intellectual property.You are speaking tripe
Do you actually know what it is

Like in its on the net so its free & available, i dont think so

intellectual property STARTS HERE
Photographs have the same term of protection as all other artistic works. Therefore, the term of protection is generally life of the author (generally the photographer) plus 70 years from the end of the calendar year in which the author dies.

Where is your intellectual property rights here?

Unknown Authorship
If, however, the photograph is of unknown authorship, the copyright term is:

70 years from the end of the calendar year in which the photograph was made (i.e. taken); or,
70 years from the end of the calendar year in which the photograph is made available to the public if this happens during the period of 70 years from making. etc etc

if i can copy this information for you, you can look yourself

Copyright applies to any medium. This means that you must not reproduce copyright protected work in another medium without permission. This includes, publishing photographs on the internet, making a sound recording of a book, and so on.
A trade mark protects any sign or symbol that allows your customers to tell you apart from your competitors. You can register a name, logo, slogan, domain name, shape, colour or sound.
There are groups daily taking people to court

So You are telling me, if i took a picture & copyrighted it, you have intellectual property rights over it, if you wish, or because it is on the net
Try that
See ya in court.

>There's nothing at all wrong with taking your own pictures of a product you are selling
Aye wrong again

You are obviously an expert!
so i will leave you with your expert advice

I just hope no one acts on it
I really cannot be bothered replying to those who's legal knowledge stretches as far as ebay etc

My adviCe, go to any site regarding copyright, check out the companies that investigate,& learn

For easy reading try here UK-IPO home page

Yes i have material that is copyrighted, it also costs me to do so

I have other things to do, than argue with someone, who knows very little on the subject
You should change you name

Bye
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.