Skip to main content

Reply to "CSV Uploads, why so difficult?"

the entire way the system is setup is moronic.something as simple as commenting on a forum to a company you are already a member to involves setting up another account. the things that are done such as using turbo lister as an excel format to use but it actually doesn't work fully because changes need to be made is the stupidest thing ever. If I signed up for auctiva and not turbo lister I want the auctiva format not TURBO LISTER.I am having the same frustrations and your "CUSTOMER SUPPORT" OR LACK OF officially sucks in every way possible. How could you guys not be begging to have frustrations when you are limited in the results from csv uploads but then you can only individually modify certain things about a listing. I have listings that say "0" errors when error check is done but then when I try to post it tells me there are errors and unable to post and to contact customer support if it continues and I have done that and all they do is read back what I already told them. At the end of the day all the problems come from the tasks that the "bulk edit" button lacks and the format of the csv upload as well as mainly The HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.