Skip to main content

Reply to "Custom Item Specifics not showing"

Hi Bandman,

I have reviewed the behavior that you reported and was unable to find any current technical problems with the slider that can be used to scroll through the eBay recommended values for the default attributes that appear in the Custom Item Specifics section, so I am uncertain exactly what you are seeing that seems indicative of a problem.

For example, when I select category # 306 on our lister page for eBay.com (US) and click the Custom Item Specifics link, I do *not* see a slider next to the options that appear when I click within the boxes next to Speed, Record Size, or Duration. However, that is normal behavior because there are only 4-5 recommended values for each and no scrolling is required to see them all.

On the other hand, when I click within the fields next to other attributes in the Custom Item Specifics section such as Genre or Special Attributes that offer more recommended values, I am able to see the slider that allows me to scroll through all the options.

If you are not seeing this tool for the attributes such as Genre or Special Attributes, there is most likely something unusual on your side of things that is causing it not to show up for you. In that case, the first thing I recommend trying that may resolve the problem is to clear your browser cache and then close and reopen your browser.

If you continue to encounter difficulties with this interface after trying that measure, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.