Skip to main content

Reply to "Custom Item Specifics not showing"

Hi treasure-hearts,

Thanks for letting us know that you are still encountering this problem. We have since discovered that that our system is still not showing the Custom Item Specifics link for some eBay AU categories which should reflect that option and our technical team has resumed looking into what changes need to be made to ensure this link shows in all the applicable categories once again.

I will update you through this thread when the issue has been resolved or any other important information becomes available. We apologize for the continued difficulties.

Stormasis,

I am not aware of any technical problems that would cause you to have to re-enter your Custom Item Specifics information when creating a new listings from an existing saved listings in the same category that already have the Custom Item Specifics section filled out, so I am uncertain why you may be encountering this behavior.

However, the Custom Item Specifics section loads separately for each category so, if you change the eBay category you are listing to during this process, it is expected that the Custom Item Specifics fields would be blank and you would have to fill them in again.

If you need further assistance with this, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.