Skip to main content

Reply to "Custom Item Specifics not showing"

Below is the final answer I got on if Auctiva can be of assistance with folks in my predicament

As I mention below the $125 I am serious about paying should come close to paying someone to do the task and once done it can be replicated for others very easily

If an Auctiva person wants to debate that with me let's do it on the next Webinar.

When store owners have this type of problem Auctiva actually writes the CSS/HTML code for them. When we have a serious problem we get ... well we get what we get.

I'm tired of the mushroom treatment

Brandon B.
Support
Posted Thursday, 9/13/2012 10:03 AM
Hello,

There is not going to be changes right now, as the updates have already been done to match eBay. Unfortunately this means you would have to reselect the category and re-enter the item specifics on the items. Mike is not going to be able to change that or offer a different solution.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support
edaneff@mfx.net
Customer
Posted Thursday, 9/13/2012 12:26 PM
good bye
edaneff@mfx.net

Customer
Posted Thursday, 9/13/2012 12:29 PM
if a store owner had this problem you'd bend over backwards to help them. why are we so different? heck I offered to pay to have it done. I can't believe that $125 wouldn't come darn close to paying for it to be done even with internal hourly rates
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.