Skip to main content

Reply to "Custom Item Specifics not showing"

In thinking about the last response I received I wanted to add

I NEVER asked for anything that was done to be changed. All I asked for was HELP with a situation that I am not alone in. Someone, in a little time, could have run an Update Query/Stored procedure that would update the categories in the old listings to current ones. I offered $125 and am serious so I understand your work needs to be paid for. I am not asking for something for nothing. You already run queries now for other things. Heck I would bet a developer has the exact code needed, as when they tested they may have done something similar. Once you did it for me it could be used for anyone else in Jewelry and if other categories got neutered the way Jewelry has you would also have the basis for those as well. Heck after my $125 it should almost be paid for so charge others $10 they'll flock to you

Again I throw down the gauntlet and ask to debate anyone in Auctiva on the next Webinar as to why what I am requesting is not difficult. Sorry I know it's not rocket science and as such could be done. Heck things like this have been done for Individual Store owners. Raise your prices and give us the service we deserve
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.