Skip to main content

Reply to "Custom Template using Front Page Help!"

Hi,
Thank you so much for your help.
1. I will probably use 5-9 photos.Portrait type images.
2. As far as the Details box for sizes.Whatever you think will be easier for me.( I'm not all that savvy with code stuff-I am learning and I am willing to learn more)
3. No prolem with reorganization.but I do like the way it is- pics on one side and description on the other. When I was experimenting adding pics in Front page I had to resize to no more than 400 px. wide. The larger width caused the page to scroll at the bottom,which I'm trying to avoid.
4. None of the saves are of the original.I will post that on practicewriter. Here's the link
http://PracticeWriter.com/?4C1E6
As far as inserting auctiva tags,like you suggested. I did go to the custom template page and followed the tutorial on the sticky thread earlier. I could only view the html. Is this where you enter the tags? I tried that and copied and pasted to practicwriter and the code for Title, and Image 1( those were the only ones I tried) to test if I knew what I was doing- evidently not b/c the tags were showing in the template.
I hope this helps you to help me.
Thanks again
Deborah

Edit: I went back and found in the custom template page what I did wrong as far as not being able to view the template. I can view it now. I'm learning.Its alot of trial and error.
Last edited by myvintagelady
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.