Skip to main content

Reply to "Custom Template using Front Page Help!"

Hey Dan,
I did do the resize in the code like you suggested and it did make the graphic smaller.
Also I noticed something that may have been a problem and that was the STAR graphics that I had inserted in the top right column. They were being hosted on photobucket(and for some reason they were not displaying-saying they had been moved or deleted)Any way I got rid of them for now. When I did that, it shrunk the column back to the way it should be. Also some of the text I used was copied and pasted from Word pad to Front Pg. I've since then learned that is a no/no.
I was wondering if I took my original copy of my code( w/out any changes) pasted it into the template editor( create custom template page) if I could recreate what I had in there. Before I added any of my changes I would go ahead and add the tags that are needed and then proceed from there. What do you think?
Did you get a chance to look at the original code?
Would you mind if I sent something to you in the mail as my way of thanking you for your time?
I'll catcha later.Thanks again!
Deborah

P.S. I feel like I'm in school.I am so glad that I have found someone that I can get answers from. You have been great!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.