Skip to main content

Reply to "Custom Template using Front Page Help!"

Hi,

Original code looks clean and typical of what I've previoulsy seen for IMCC. They don't 100% match-up with the Auctiva tags for the Seller Details, but it's close. I'd use the [TITLE] [DESCRIPTION] and the [IMAGE...] type tags.

I don't think it's wrong to continue to develop the code with Frontpage. However, you might have created some bad code with that copy from Word.

You don't need to send me anything. I volunteer my time to help Auctiva in the Forum. It's my way of payback for the years of great service.

I've ditched my ideas for "collectible" stores and/or a book for the moment and have put-on my "coders hat" from a decade of mothballs. hehe I've been coding since the late 60's. I'm rusty, but still pretty damn feisty in my old age. Wink I think the first few tiers of PowerSellers are in real trouble with all these changes and XMas season looming. I am seriously considering a venture for code support (maybe to assist Auctiva members), given the really ugly mess eBay is creating with the New Design and the openings with the new Fixed Priced and Choice Policies. That's a "If you can bet them, make money on the chaos." decision.

For the moment, helping in the Forum keeps me abreast of current issues.

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.