Skip to main content

Reply to "Custom Template using Front Page Help!"

Hi Danno,
Thanks for the reply.
Wow ! You've been coding since the 60's. Thats amazing. I have just started learning. Mostly from the internet on different websites.

I am glad that I have Front Page, so I can work in the design view. I am not well versed with the code part.That will be a continuing learning process.

Do you think I should start over in Front Page, only b/c I really don't know what I'm doing as far as the code goes. The only thing that I will paste in there will be my permanent grahics hosted on photobucket. Then when I'm done I'll get you to look at it for me to see what you think.
So far I have been working with the template in Auctiva's create a template pg. then I copy and paste it to the listng page and hit preview and it is doing better. I have tried this on firefox and IE. In IE the New star grahic I created is not displaying. It's a photobucket box thats says its been moved or deleted. What does that mean? The template is doing fine now on firefox. I am still wondering if I should start over to get rid of anything bad. I don't know what I would be looking for to get rid of bad code.

I hope you won't get tired of me.

Thanks Danno!!!

Deborah
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.