Skip to main content

Reply to "Custom Templates?"

quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
I have a complete custom template. How is Auctiva going to know 'where' to place my (title), (description) and (pictures) within my custom template without html tags to tell it where to place them? Currently, I have several custom templates saved. So, when I go to create a listing, I fill in the title, choose the item specifics, select the template, select the pictures and then fill in a prefilled html area for my description. I either launch it or schedule it and I'm done. The title, description and pictures are then placed within the listing without my having to do it manually. The template is coded. So, when I fill out the title when creating the listing, the title is then placed in the title area. The same is done with the description and pictures. This is what I want to do here at Auctiva. I want to save all of my custon templates and then come in, create a listing. Go in fill in my title, description and pictures and boom, I'm done. Is this making sense? Does anyone understand what I'm saying?

so if I understand this correctly nothing has changed since AUCTIVA TOM T post here of 7/1/05 "We'll be adding a way though so that you can create your own template though more like ours,"

I can't use this until I can list with my own template. Any idea when this will be completed?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.