Skip to main content

Reply to "Custome template HELP"

Hi Regina,

Without going over your code in detail, I notice that you are not using "Auctiva Tags" inside of your code. Without tags like [DESCRIPTION_AND_IMAGES] or [TITLE] or any variety of other tags we offer your template will continue to have errors. Look at the page where you loaded the HTML for your custom template, on the left hand side of the page there are "Tags" that you need to have inside your template in order for certain information to be placed in the appropriate spots once you choose to use it on a listing. The only tag that is absolutely required is the [DESCRIPTION] tag. All the other tags are there to place other information inside the template that you wish to be there for example: "Describe your shipping options, cost and other information here." (I found this inside of your code) you would probably want to replace all that text with the Auctiva tag- [SHIPPING]. Then when you create a listing you will needed to have created a "Seller Detail" profile where you have at least filled in the "shipping" section with the text you want to display. On the lister page, once you have selected your template, just to the right of that you will want to choose the appropriate "Seller Details" profile and the info will be placed inside your listing as you have specified.

I know this is a rather long explanation but creating your first custom template and getting it to work can take some effort. Keep at it and let us know if we can be of anymore assistance.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.