Skip to main content

Reply to "customer service"

Hi all,
Please guys be patient and supportive of Auctiva. They do not have to be such excellent service providers and I have always been impressed by them. My listings are fine except the fact that supersize isn't working. I am even recieving some healthy bidding action. All round Ebay has been slow this Feb. At least in Australia.
Rather than ask for reimbursements or twitter in a negative tone do something positive. Like reflect on all the wonderful listings you have created using Auctiva templates.
Usually today I would list stuff. I've decided to wait until Auctiva gets back online and instead created a Ebay ME page; cleaned my computer thoroughly (and found nothing infected) not even stupid tracking cookies.
I've sorted my stock. Photographed, measured, edited photos and written the blurbs and saved them into notepad.

It will all be sorted over the next few days. You can still list, but you'll just have to go the slow boat with stupid feebay listings. And pay through the proverbial if you want Supersizing, more than one image etc etc.

I love Auctiva Smile .

Cheers Marian
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.