Skip to main content

Reply to "Danger! Danger! Wildcat sighted on eBay."

quote:
How did you get such a great layout?

How? cuz Danno is a genius! (small suck up, LOL)

Danno,

Cute video...I've never heard of cat herding!

I about cried when I saw the practicewriter ...it is soooo cool! I luv everything about it...

quote:
Note, the thumbs are operating with tMagic set to 4:5 (classic 8x10 portrait ratio) with cropping (top and bottom are cropped) to give a fuller look (demo only as not what you'd probably do)

and referring back to your July 19th post:

quote:
The zoom is from 400H x 400W to 585H x 780W with 95% set as the picture mat to give it the set-back matted edge.

BTW, I know how you're stuggling with photo cropping and thumbs, so here are two alpha tests of Sophie running in the eBay Sandbox to help test the tMagic feature.

I finally learned what you meant and how to crop to 2:3, so that pic is 2:3, (easy peasy, duh!) but which size would totally fill the enlargement? I am seeing white on both sides, so you must've size it for some other ratio?

quote:
and the tMagic short row centering feature that I announced earlier. Normally, the row could hold four across at that thumb size, so a "short" row can be automatically centered using a simple parameter set during SophieBox install or passed as parameter from Description box code.

I REALLY like the centering parameter...listed some stuff last night, and always seems like I end up with more or less than a row of pics!

Will there be one or two rows of 4 allowed for the pics?

And, the zoom and hold for fast zoom is amazing!!

deborah
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.