Skip to main content

Reply to "Data Migration"

It's even worse than I thought!. Not only does my store window say NO ITEMS AVAILABLE~~~~THEN when you click on get the details.....it says: THIS SELLER CURRENTLY HAS NO ITEMS FOR SALE!!!!
WHAT???? WHY would your programmer ever use those words in the first place????? I have 22 auctions running, and you say, NO items for sale? AGAIN, from day one, that message should have been something like "click on see sellers other items above"........that would have saved a bunch of the humiliation that you are now facing. Gosh, doesn't anyone think ahead over there? Never mind thinking out of the box....just ask yourself each time you devise some new message, how will this look if the site is down? Personally, I don't care about any upgrades....none....period. Just ease of posting auctions...your good pics & templates....your basic stuff....that is all I need, and I will gladly pay for that...especially if it always works. I think you are buying cheap host sites....maybe pay more (& charge us) or hunt harder for stable placements. JMHO.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.