Skip to main content

Reply to "Data Migration"

Roll EyesDon't take this wrong Auctiva, I really appreciate all that you save me when I list my items on eBay. I often have items that do not list from your site and last night when eBay was giving discounts on listing, 4 of my items wern't listed. Your not listing them on time cost me $4.00. Now multiply that problem just about everytime I schedule listings and it can get to be real pain. Mad Today my ads' banner says that I have no auctions at this time and there is no link to my store items that work. I just tried to change it to say "try back later". I checked to see my store and all my items (26) are not even listed on your/my estore site here. I have also been checking the option to move my store banner to the bottom of my ads instead of at the top, and that is always ignored-I've been trying for at least 3 weeks. Of coarse there is also the same old problem of never being able to list during peak times and I use a high speed cable connection. Confused Regardless of all my frustrations, I still love you and hope you can work the bugs out more quickly than you have been. Wink
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.