Skip to main content

Reply to "Data Migration"

quote:
Originally posted by Mary H:
Roll EyesDon't take this wrong Auctiva, I really appreciate all that you save me when I list my items on eBay. I often have items that do not list from your site and last night when eBay was giving discounts on listing, 4 of my items wern't listed. Your not listing them on time cost me $4.00. Now multiply that problem just about everytime I schedule listings and it can get to be real pain. Mad Today my ads' banner says that I have no auctions at this time and there is no link to my store items that work. I just tried to change it to say "try back later". I checked to see my store and all my items (26) are not even listed on your/my estore site here. I have also been checking the option to move my store banner to the bottom of my ads instead of at the top, and that is always ignored-I've been trying for at least 3 weeks. Of coarse there is also the same old problem of never being able to list during peak times and I use a high speed cable connection. Confused Regardless of all my frustrations, I still love you and hope you can work the bugs out more quickly than you have been. Wink
Just want to add that your time is wrong too at the top of this posting-it should read closer to 4:15 pm est
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.