Skip to main content

Reply to ""De-Duping Your Listings""

When I received my first email from ebay regarding the new "duplicate listing" policy I wasn't concerned. Our small business does not have more than one listing for anything. So, I never thought that I'd have to read further into it, but unfortunately we are.

Recently we've started having listings ended, with the premise that they are "in violation" of this new policy. Problem is that they aren't... All of our listings have a short clear description of the item, different photos, and different titles. I'm not sure how they are reviewing listings, but legitimate listings are being ended, and we are having to pay to relist them. Its unfair to us, and its unfair to other customers who aren't in violation.

I've had to relist my items, and was originally hoping to have those listing fees reimbursed to our account, but now we're stuck in the endless cycle that is ebay's "customer service" if you could even call it that.

SO, I would encourage everyone to take a very close look at this policy and prepare to relist as least a couple listings, whether you are in violation or not.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.