Skip to main content

Reply to "Deleted images are still on my auction!"

THANK YOU!!!
For the life of me, I could not figure it out. Here's her email to me. Rather brash, wouldn't you say? When I looked at her auctions, I saw that she does this with every single one!

Hi, you know I forgot to ask, I buy items sometimes to re-sell, Half the time my camera does not work properly, like right now has trouble focusing .. so I want to ask it is alright with you to use your pictures that are still on my computor..I realize most people do not even ask, before using pictures..but I feel better getting your permission...and Ebay has no problem with it, as long as you have the other persons permission & you took such Excellent pictures, I would of course edit them, 99 percent say its OK but its OK to say no...I got it today, Wow Beautiful & packaged so well and later tonight when doing feedbacks I will leave you Excellent Feedback, 5 stars all the way. but because I resell please do not leave me feedback, for 58 days, If you read about me page, I use to go out & buy but with my hubby terminal ill, I stay home & have just been buying from internet auctions to resell as it helps to make ends meet...Thanks cher
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.