Skip to main content

Reply to "Description Disappears When I Change Item Specifics!"

Confusedhi,
this is how it's been going .when i do a listing and i have finished my description and i have selected my templet.Then i go to modify the shipping and payment details or do anything else and then go back to finish.the description is just gone.i'm using internet explorer browser.if that what you mean. i sometimes have to finish my listing at a later date and i safe it even then when i go back to finish. Everything is still their except for my description and i have to do it all over again. this happens all the time.i even did one in the text mode and hit save thinking that if i did that way it would not only put it in the place for the description,but also save it .I was wrong and i now have to do it all over again.sometimes it might take me days to do one listing ,because of this.if you could halp in any way i would be very greatful .i love this sight and even with the problems i will still continue to use it.I really love it !!!!and it's alot cheaper as well then when listing items on ebay. i understand about the shipping profile ,but this as nothing to do with that. HELP!!!!! nanny
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.