Skip to main content

Reply to "Description Template"

I understand what you are saying, lookandbuyme, but my post has been on this board for over 48 hours with no response from Auctiva. I am losing prime listing days and money. I can't file a help request because their help form requires that the description box is filled in but their system won't let me enter anything in the box. I can't even use my saved listings for reference because Auctiva has blown out all my descriptions. I am just left with auction titles, categories and photos. I am paying for a service that I can't use and no way to get help.....that's NOT the right way to deliver customer service. I deserve to be able to use what I am paying for, and I haven't been able to for the last two weeks with no way to contact my "service" provider. NOT GOOD!! Another Auctiva customer is having the same problem (there are probably more out there that haven' posted), so I am not the only one experiencing this. I posted on the forum hoping somebody had the answer, but nothing yet. For the second week straight, I really wanted to get my stuff on eBay for the weekend and I am running out of time!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.