Skip to main content

Reply to "Description Template"

quote:
Originally posted by lookandbuyme:
Why close your account if they helped you take care of the problem? They do offer support on the upper plan via phone, however, like anywhere else support via phone is expensive and not manned 24-7. I frankly am not big on phone support because I like find I can study the answer a little more & have documentation of what is said. I use phone on ebay mainly because otherwise you would NEVER get an answer.

I am on $9.95 plan and do find that between the forums and support via ebay to be GREAT! Auctiva is the only company I know who actually has a great forum community who truly try to help each other and a human on the forums that knows the system, especially the ones we have on here that I feel are top-knotch at reading forums and responding. These are no pee-ons (I see Tony, Chris, Mike, Rebecca and another girl can't remember her name Crystal (or she helps someone named Chrystal alot on here all the time. There are others but those are ones I see quite a bit on forums; if I left someone out sorry) responding on boards, these are knowledgeable people and the company some of which are k officers of the company and upper staff. How many sites are you on that actually have staff respond to forums? How many know a little about what you sell? I asked question other day and they quickly said, you can't use this feature for this particular kind of listing because you use multi-variation, NO OTHER company would know that before responding. They KNOW their customers so do not answer questions blindly. I can tell you while I get irritated with them (and everybody else at times). 99% of the time I am very satisfied with their responses. That 1% left I usually write until I get answer that makes sense. They do not just depend on other forum members to help, they plug in there with us.

As far as support, I do not think I have EVER waited over 2 hours for support question to be responded to and most within 30 minutes or less, (most less).

NO, I do not work for them, but if they have paid position I would take it! Big Grin

I do understand your frustration, but please consider what you get for your fees. I find the $9.95 I spend is worth it even IF I only used to hold seasonal items that I only list say during holiday season. I can just pop on here and relist without doing entire list process again. I use a lot of their features and there are a lot I have not even explored.

I would be if you write support they will do the fair thing or explain why they can't refund.

Good luck to both of you, hope you get issues resolved. I know auctiva and every other company can be frustrating to say the least!

Vickie

http://stores.ebay.com/VICKIES-VARIETY

I agree 1000%. I sometimes post on the boards here when I need help. But I always contact support as well because sometimes support responds quicker. Although, I didn't contact support for this time because the issue was already addressed.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.