Skip to main content

Reply to "Descriptions disappeared"

I paid 2 employees an hourly wage yesterday to create the 70 listings that were to be scheduled today. When I got to the office today to launch them, all descriptions had dissappeared. After reading these postings on this webform, I see what the problem is, however, all of my items are linked to the descriptions by my Inventory number (in the description) so there is no way for me to find out what information goes with what item without completely re-listing every single item!! This has cost me hundreds of dollars in employee cost, not to mention my time, as well as now not being able to get these $10,000 worth of items listed!!! Auctiva, you should have had some sort of back up in place PRIOR to deleting everyone's descriptions! I just started using this service a few days ago and can tell you I am not impressed. This one ill-planned event could quite possibly run my entire business into the ground! PLEASE FIND A WAY TO GET THE DESCRIPTIONS BACK INTO THE LISTINGS. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.