Skip to main content

Reply to "Descriptions disappeared"

I've been on Auctiva since August, but this is my first post to this site. My descriptions are still not working.....the same problem everyone is having. I use IE. I cleared my cache. No luck. I solved the problem on my items by posting the items to eBay. Then I went to eBay and edited the entries on the eBay screens. VERRRRRY time consuming.

I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone out there to go to your recent auction listings on ebay and check them.

My listings showed the descriptions from my other listings, the ones from the templates I used. Everything was really screwed up. It took time to fix this. Hope Auctiva can get a handle on it. Yeah, I know it's FREE, but FREE means nothing if it doesn't work...especially to those who are losing money.

By the way, the new Description screen that was up yesterday with all the options was wonderful....while it worked. Hope Auctiva can get it back soon.

Finally, I guess I would hope that the Auctiva techs were REALLY concentrating on the problems at hand, instead of out there cleaning the leaves from their gutters!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.